Big Blue Swim School ("we") reserves the right to change these general rules and policies from time to time by posting updated policies on our website, www.bigblueswimschool.com (the "site”). You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review the Website and the policies periodically to learn of any modifications. Your continued enrollment in the program after the posting of any modifications shall constitute your agreement to be bound by such modified policies.
- We require that a credit card or debit card be on file.
- Lessons are billed on the first of every month.
- If payment fails you will have until the 5th of the month to provide payment or you will be withdrawn from lessons with no guarantee of returning to the same day, time, or teacher.
- Should your child’s class fall on a holiday, we prorate tuition accordingly.
- No refunds or credits will be issued.
- You are committed to lessons until you submit a completed withdrawal request at least 30 days before your last lesson either through your Parent Portal or at our front desk.
Make-Up Lesson Policies
- Please notify us as early as possible if you need to miss your upcoming lesson. Provided you have already paid for the lesson you will be missing, you will be able to schedule your make-up lesson as soon as your request is processed.
- For immediate service, you can notify us through your mobile app or online Parent Portal. You may also contact our Member Services Team through live chat, email, phone, or SMS.
- Each swimmer may take advantage of up to 15 free make-up lessons per year for missed lessons. The year starts on the date of a swimmer’s first weekly lesson and ends on the anniversary of that date.
- Each make-up lesson voucher expires 45 days after the missed lesson date.
- Make-up lessons can be booked within seven days of the desired lesson time.
- Swimmers must be actively enrolled in weekly lessons to schedule their make-up lesson; however, we do allow a two-week grace period.
- Make-up lessons are granted based on our sole discretion. We are under no obligation to accept any make-up request.
- Make-up lessons have no cash value and are non-transferable.
- If a teacher is ill/away, we reserve the right to use a substitute teacher for the lesson.
- If your child has a fever or contagious disease, please be considerate of other children by keeping your child home from lessons.
- We reserve the right to expel any student/parent who does not comply with these policies.
- If you are late to your swimmer's lesson, we may not be able to accommodate you in an effort to minimize class disruptions and to maintain safety in the pool area. We recommend that you take advantage of our flexible make-up lesson policy if running late.